On the successful completion of the tests for all of the modules and the submission of a satisfactory home inspection report, the student will receive their SAHITA Certificate of Competence stating that the student has successfully completed the SAHITA course and is SAHITA certified to work as a Home Inspector.
The SAHITA course is endorsed by InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors and by HouseCheck, South Africa’s leading home inspection company
WHY should I enroll with SAHITA?
· The South African building inspection industry is headed for massive growth this year.
· SAHITA is the only fully South African training programme for local building inspectors
A national building inspector qualification is being developed by SAHITA, working together with various government bodies and the banks
HOW will I benefit?
· The new Building Inspector qualification will trigger huge opportunities for qualified inspectors within the South African home inspection industry as the banks come on board.
· SAHITA is a key stakeholder in shaping this qualification and once the qualification is registered, SAHITA will seek accreditation as an official course provider.
· SAHITA is committed to assist existing graduates in attaining accreditation.
· HouseCheck, South Africa’s largest home inspection business is now expanding fast and is planning to recruit large numbers of new inspectors to satisfy the fast-growing demand for its services.
· HouseCheck only employs SAHITA graduates
WHAT makes SAHITA different?
· Offers unique South African focused building inspector course material – National Building Regulations, in-depth knowledge of South African building methods, components and local conditions
· Also provides training in world-beating inspection software specifically adapted for South Africa
To take advantage of early bird pricing enroll below now